Table of Contents
- 5 What is the extension of jQuery file?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How to Open JS
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking the link on your desktop. Video of the Day.
- Navigate to the directory that contains the JS file.
- Right-click the file and select “Open With” and “Notepad.” This will open Notepad with your JS file loaded.
How do you use VS code Extensions?
Find extensions to install using the Extensions view. Install an extension from the VS Code Extension Marketplace. See what features are added via the Features Contributions tab or Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P). See recommendations for other extensions.
What is the extension of jQuery file?