Table of Contents
What are some cool rhymes?
What are the 5 examples of rhyme?
Examples of Rhyme:
- Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn.
- The sheep’s in the meadow, the cow’s in the corn.
- Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?
- With silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row.
- Jack and Jill ran up the hill to fetch a pail of water.
- And Jill came tumbling after.
What word rhymes with dove?
What rhymes on true?
Does Purple rhyme with turtle?
If you need to rhyme “purple” try “turtle.” As in: “Roses are red, violets are purple. Stems are green and so is my turtle.” Yikes.
What word rhymes with gum?
|plumb||100||Adjective, Noun, Verb|
What word rhymes with life?
What word rhymes with rain?
What word rhymes with sleep?
What word rhymes with 23?