Table of Contents
- 1 How do you use the word mean in a sentence?
- 2 How do you use the word circular in a sentence?
- 3 What type of word is mean?
- 4 What is mean by my name?
- 5 What is perimeter example?
- 6 What term is used for the perimeter of a property?
- 7 How do you use circumference in a sentence?
- 8 How many words are in circumference?
How do you use the word mean in a sentence?
Meaning sentence example
- She says He ( meaning God) is my dear father.
- There is more than one meaning of Annapolis discussed in the 1911 Encyclopedia.
- The loss of charge is due to more than one cause, and it is difficult to attribute an absolutely definite meaning even to results obtained with the cover on.
How do you use the word circular in a sentence?
The work interposes a glass plate between two large circular mirrors.
- The island was originally circular in shape.
- She paid a circular visit among her relations.
- Rub the cream in with a circular motion.
- The lamp stands on a circular base.
- The new device emits a powerful circular column of light.
How do you use the word perimeter in a sentence?
Perimeter sentence example
- He was touring the perimeter , as he did daily.
- It was the perimeter security check.
- Guards hung back in a loose perimeter around him, but they had thus far not challenged him.
- A portion of the northern perimeter was used for housing.
How do you use commotion in a sentence?
Commotion sentence example
- His death caused a great commotion in Paris.
- Before Dean could comment, the conversation ended as a commotion upstairs called for his attention.
- Amid this commotion the king and his ministers remained passive.
What type of word is mean?
Mean can be a noun, a verb or an adjective.
What is mean by my name?
The name My is primarily a female name of Scandinavian origin that means Form Of Mary.
What is the synonyms for circular?
In this page you can discover 54 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for circular, like: round, indirect, spheroid, cylindrical, straight, anfractuous, annular, orbicular, roundabout, advertisement and announcement.
What is circular and its format?
A circular is essentially a letter containing some important information that is distributed to a large number of people. Be it for inter-departmental communication, advertising or even personal reasons a circular must always reach a large number of correspondents. This is one of its main features.
What is perimeter example?
The perimeter is the distance around the object. For example, your house has a fenced yard. The perimeter is the length of the fence. If the yard is 50 ft × 50 ft your fence is 200 ft long.
What term is used for the perimeter of a property?
perimeter Add to list Share. The noun perimeter refers to the border of an enclosed space. The perimeter of a house is its property line. From Latin, meaning “around” (peri)and “measure” (metron), a perimeter is basically a boundary of any kind, measuring around the shape.
What type of word is immediately?
IMMEDIATELY (adverb, conjunction) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
What is an example of something that can make a commotion?
The definition of commotion is a state of confusion, especially noisy confusion or hubbub. An example of commotion is a kindergarten classroom on the first day of school when the teacher is late. (archaic) A civil uprising. A state of turbulent motion.
How do you use circumference in a sentence?
Use “circumference” in a sentence The redwoods each measure at least 20 feet in circumference and are over 100 feet tall. Massive walls were eight miles in circumference. Calf circumference is inversely associated with carotid plaques. The circumference of each disk is divided into 24 equal cells.
How many words are in circumference?
Total Number of words made out of Circumference = 188. Circumference is a 13 letter long Word starting with C and ending with E. Below are Total 188 words made out of this word.
What is an example of a circumference?
The circumference is defined as the distance around something round or rounded, especially the distance around the edge of a circle. An example of circumference is the distance around the outer boundary of a circle.
What is the noun for circumference?
Circumference (noun) The line that goes round or encompasses a circular figure; a periphery. Circumference (noun) A circle; anything circular. Circumference (noun) The external surface of a sphere, or of any orbicular body. Circumference. To include in a circular space; to bound.