Table of Contents
- 1 How do I clear the error code on my Kenmore washer?
- 2 What does E01 and F03 mean?
- 3 How do I fix E01 on my washing machine?
- 4 How do I fix E01 error?
- 5 How do I reset my Whirlpool front load washer?
- 6 How do you reset a Kenmore washing machine?
- 7 What does the code mean on a Kenmore washer?
- 8 What does F01 mean on a whirlpool washer?
How do I clear the error code on my Kenmore washer?
You will need to remove the power supply to the washer to reset the code.
- Look for the “Pause/Cancel” button on the washer control panel.
- Press the “Pause/Cancel” button twice to cancel the wash cycle.
- Connect the water supply hoses back to the washer and turn on the water spigots.
What does E01 and F03 mean?
What does the F3 E1 error mean? Error code F03 E01 is a system designation for a problem with determining the water level. The first letter with numbers indicates a sensor malfunction; the second indicates a specific area of damage.
What is F03 in washing machine?
F03 — Temperature sensing fault. Issue: Washing Machines not heating on wash or dry settings. Advice: We recommend you call our customer service centre to book an engineer on: 0344 822 4224. F05 — Waste pipe blockage or pump issue.
Does a Kenmore washer have a reset button?
In reference to your Kenmore washer: Most washer’s can be reset like a personal computer. Unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 30 seconds. Plug the power cord into the wall outlet or turn the breaker back on and wait 30 seconds.
How do I fix E01 on my washing machine?
First, unplug the cord and check the status of the outlet – voltage, polarity, grounding, dedicated circuit. If everything is normal, switch on the washing machine again, letting it stand for 1 – 5 minutes beforehand. This will help restart the unit and reset error code E01 F01.
How do I fix E01 error?
To cure the E01 door lock fault take the following steps:
- Switch off and unplug your machine.
- Check the door lock itself. (Sometimes the plug on the lock can melt.)
- Check the wiring to the door lock.
- Check the wiring to the control board from the door look.
What are common problems with washing machines?
7 Common problems with washing machine
- Washing machine not starting.
- Washing machine is noisy.
- Excessive vibrations during operation.
- Washing machine making noise when draining or not draining at all.
- Washing machine over-filling or under-filling.
- Washing machine not spinning.
- Water leaking from soap drawer.
How do I reset my washing machine?
To reset your washing machine, unplug it from the power outlet. Then, plug the washer cord back into the wall. Finally, open and close the washing machine door six times to send the reset signal to the system components.
How do I reset my Whirlpool front load washer?
Rotate your dial until you have the following three lights illuminated: RINSE, WASH, and STOP. Then turn off your washer and unplug it for ten seconds. When you turn it back on it should be reset.
How do you reset a Kenmore washing machine?
How to Reset a Kenmore Elite HE Washer
- Press the “Stop” button twice, and then press the “Power” button.
- Choose a wash cycle (e.g. “Normal”), and then choose your wash options (e.g. “Hot/Cold” or “Cold/Cold”).
- Press the “Start” button to complete the reset process and restart the washing machine.
What does code F3 mean on Kenmore Elite catalyst washer?
Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washer model 110.20052994 serial #CL0908189 is showing the code F3 on it. What does it mean? Share it! Click to remove this tagging. F3 indicates a “Lid Switch Failure”.
What does the error code E03 mean on a whirlpool washer?
E03 The overflow condition occurs if there is too much water or foam in the washer. If overflow occurs, the valves are closed and the drain pump switches on for at least 30 seconds. Once the error code is displayed, the cycle is terminated and all water is pumped out.
What does the code mean on a Kenmore washer?
If the load is unbalanced, the washer will display this code while running an imbalanced load correction routine at the end of the wash cycle and before the final spin. If the code remains and the wash cycle dial is flashing after the recovery routine has stopped, open lid and redistribute the load.
What does F01 mean on a whirlpool washer?
The F01 indicates a failed electronic machine control board. This error code can sometimes be caused by a glitch or power surge through the electrical lines. You may be able to clear this code by unplugging the washer for 5 minutes. Be sure to unplug the washer before accessing internal components.