Table of Contents
- 1 Which diseases that affect the male reproductive system?
- 2 What are the possible diseases of the human reproductive system?
- 3 What are reproductive system diseases?
- 4 What are the common signs and symptoms of male reproductive system disorders?
- 5 How do I know if something is wrong with my reproductive system?
- 6 How can you prevent reproductive diseases?
- 7 What is the most common viral infection of the reproductive system?
- 8 What diseases are associated with the reproductive system?
- 9 What is the disorder of the female reproductive system?
Which diseases that affect the male reproductive system?
Male reproductive organs conditions
- Testicular Cancer. Testicular cancer is one of the most beatable cancers when detected early.
- Cancer of the Penis (Penile Cancer)
- Phimosis (Foreskin Problems)
- Testicular Torsion.
- Male Infertility.
- Erectile Dysfunction.
What are the possible diseases of the human reproductive system?
Common sexually transmitted infections include: gonorrhea, syphillis, chlamydia, genital warts, genital herpes, the human papillomavirus (HPV), and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
What are reproductive system diseases?
Reproductive system disease, any of the diseases and disorders that affect the human reproductive system. They include abnormal hormone production by the ovaries or the testes or by other endocrine glands, such as the pituitary, thyroid, or adrenals.
What kind of virus affects reproductive system?
Viral infections most common to developing coun tries include human papillomavirus (HPV), hepatitis B virus (HBV), herpes genitalis (herpes simplex virus [HSV], primarily type HSV-2), and HIV.
What’s a guy doctor called?
Physicians who specialize in men’s sexual and reproductive health care — including the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the male sex and reproductive organs — are called urologists. You can visit a urologist if you’re experiencing any problems with your sexual or reproductive health.
What are the common signs and symptoms of male reproductive system disorders?
Signs and symptoms you may notice include:
- Problems with sexual function — for example, difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated, reduced sexual desire, or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area.
- Recurrent respiratory infections.
How do I know if something is wrong with my reproductive system?
Symptoms of reproductive health problems include bleeding or spotting between periods; itching, burning, or irritation genital area; pain or discomfort during sex; heavy or painful menstrual bleeding; severe pelvic/abdominal pain; unusual vaginal discharge; feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen; and frequent …
How can you prevent reproductive diseases?
Protecting Your Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Protect yourself against sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and get treatment if you’ve been infected.
- If you’re not ready to get pregnant right now, use contraception.
- Be proactive about your health.
- Maintain a healthy relationship.
What are female diseases?
Common Reproductive Health Concerns for Women
- Uterine Fibroids.
- Gynecologic Cancer.
- Interstitial Cystitis.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Sexual Violence.
What virus destroys a womans reproductive system?
 The human papillomavirus is considered to be one of the most common sexually transmitted viruses affecting fertility. HPV is a kind of pathogen that induces chronic infections without any specific symptoms. It is generally accepted that sexually transmitted viruses can cause some changes in infertility.
Genital infection by human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the United States. More than 100 HPV types have been identified, at least 40 of which infect the genital tract.
What diseases are associated with the reproductive system?
Reproductive system diseases in women. There are many disease of the reproductive system in women and the most common are amenorrhea, cervical erosion, cervicitis and oligomenorrhea, as well as puerperal fever.
What is the disorder of the female reproductive system?
Female reproductive issues include endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and uterine fibroids. Any suspected problems with the reproductive system should be reported to a doctor for further medical evaluation and development of an individualized treatment plan.
What is a male reproductive disorder?
The most popular reproductive system diseases in men are gynecomastia, hydrocele, priapism and prostate disorders. Gynecomastia is a disease caused by the hormonal imbalance in men and it is manifested through the abnormal swelling or enlargement of the breasts in men.
What are reproductive problems?
There are also reproductive issues that affect each gender exclusively. Some of the most common problems with the reproductive system affecting males include erectile dysfunction and prostate inflammation. Female reproductive issues include endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and uterine fibroids.