Table of Contents
- 1 What is the most messed up Simpsons episode?
- 2 How many jobs does Homer Simpson had?
- 3 What is Bart Simpsons IQ?
- 4 Why did Frank Grimes hate Homer?
- 5 How much does Homer Simpson voice get paid?
- 6 Is Homer Simpson a nuclear engineer?
- 7 Why is Mr Burns so skinny?
- 8 Who has the highest IQ in The Simpsons?
- 9 How did Homer become a good father in the Simpsons?
- 10 Who is the only character to speak in every episode of the Simpsons?
- 11 Why is Homer Simpson considered a cultural icon?
What is the most messed up Simpsons episode?
The Simpsons’ 10 Darkest Episodes, Ranked
- 1 Homer’s Enemy.
- 2 Some Enchanted Evening.
- 3 One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish.
- 4 Alone Again, Natura-Diddly.
- 5 Bart Sells His Soul.
- 6 The Joy Of Sect.
- 7 El Viaje Misterioso De Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage Of Homer)
- 8 The Blunder Years.
How many jobs does Homer Simpson had?
Over the show’s 596-episode run, Homer has had at least 191 jobs. They’ve ranged from executive positions to service jobs, and have dotted the entire economic spectrum, from ultra-rich to the poverty line.
What episode of The Simpsons does Homer work from home?
In the episode, Homer despises the nuclear plant’s new exercise program and decides to gain 61 pounds (28 kg) to claim a disability and work at home….King-Size Homer.
|The Simpsons episode|
|A grossly overweight Homer operates his computer from the couch with a broom|
|Episode no.||Season 7 Episode 7|
What is Bart Simpsons IQ?
Dr. Pryor walks in on the meeting, and surprises everyone when he tells them that Bart is a “gifted child,” and according to the aptitude test from earlier, Bart has an I.Q. of 216. Dr.
Why did Frank Grimes hate Homer?
In the episode, Frank Grimes is hired as a new employee at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Despite Homer’s attempts to befriend him, Grimes is angered by Homer’s laziness and incompetence. He decides to make Homer his enemy, and tries to expose his flaws through public humiliation.
What is the scariest Treehouse of Horror episode?
5 Funniest Simpsons Treehouse Of Horror Episodes (& 5 Scariest)
- 1 Nightmare Cafeteria (Scariest)
- 2 Homer3 (Funniest)
- 3 Dial Z For Zombies (Scariest)
- 4 Hungry Are The Damned (Funniest)
- 5 Terror from 5 at 1/2 Feet (Scariest)
- 6 Easy Bake Coven (Funniest)
- 7 Wanted: Dead, Then Alive (Scariest)
- 8 House Of Whacks (Funniest)
How much does Homer Simpson voice get paid?
According to their latest contract, each principal voice actor on “The Simpsons” makes $300,000 per episode. That equates to around $7 million per season.
Is Homer Simpson a nuclear engineer?
In most episodes, he works as the nuclear safety inspector at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant (in Sector 7-G), a position which he has held since “Homer’s Odyssey”, the third episode of the series, despite the fact that he is totally unsuitable for it.
How many times has Fat Tony died?
Fat Tony dies in the twenty-second season episode “Donnie Fatso” from a heart attack with his final words to Homer being “I loved you man.”
Why is Mr Burns so skinny?
Burns is a tall, slightly hunchbacked man with a prominent overbite and a long beak-like nose. He is thin to the point of being skeletal, since his spine and ribcage are visible. Despite this, he has outlived many of Springfield’s residents.
Who has the highest IQ in The Simpsons?
- Professor Frink IQ: 197.
- Lindsey Naegle IQ: 131+
- Seymour Skinner IQ: 131+
- Lisa Simpson IQ: 159 (formerly 156)
- Comic Book Guy IQ: 170.
- Melvin Van Horne IQ: 131+
- Martin Prince (Tapped Out only) IQ: 216.
- Manjula Nahasapeemapetilon IQ: 131+
Who Does Lisa marry?
In “Holidays of Future Passed”, Lisa is shown through a thirty year photo montage to have a string of lesbian affairs in her college years and a while after graduating she marries Milhouse and has a daughter, Zia, with him.
How did Homer become a good father in the Simpsons?
Homer’s abuse proves he has a long way to go to become a good father. During a church outing with the family, Bart becomes embarrassed by his father’s obesity. Homer wants to make his son proud, so he starts to secretly work out to lose weight. Power Sauce bars are part of his diet for weight loss.
Who is the only character to speak in every episode of the Simpsons?
Homer is the only character to speak in every episode of The Simpsons. Originally, Bart was the character the show focused on, but by season three , they focused more on Homer instead of him. Additionally, Homer is the star of The Simpsons Movie .
How many kids does Homer Simpson have on the Simpsons?
After appearing for three seasons on The Tracey Ullman Show, the Simpson family got their own series on Fox, which debuted December 17, 1989. As patriarch of the eponymous family, Homer and his wife Marge have three children: Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Why is Homer Simpson considered a cultural icon?
Homer is one of the most influential characters in the history of television, and is widely considered to be an American cultural icon. The British newspaper The Sunday Times described him as “the greatest comic creation of [modern] time”.